Why I do what i do...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update

Okay...so how do mom's keep up with this thing???  I seem to take lots of pics and forget to post...or get ready to post with no pics.  Just a quick update for those who have checked out this blog...YES, I am still here.

Holidays are always fun for us...and Valentine's was no exception.  We believe that love should be shared in abundance and everyday, but since my kiddos love to craft...
...and Daddy loves gifts, we decided on a gift that will keep on giving!!  Each of the older ones got to do a side, and the inside is for all of the special things they come up with to make for him.  I don't know about anyone else's home, but my kitchen counter tends to eat kid-made works of art...so this was both practical and made-with-LOVE!

We also had a birthday in the house...mine.  Beautiful Agate and Daddy conspired to make me a cake and surprise me a day early!  With the help of my mother in law, they actually succeeded.  Guess who enjoys chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate ice cream even more than his mama...

OK...so since this is a homeschool blog...next time I'll be sure to have some creative stuff up here!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment